Honest doors is a family run business who put the customer first. We don’t employ pushy salespeople so when initial contact is made here is what we do:
- We take some details down for our records, name, address, tel number, email address, if these have not already been entered on our website. This is all for the purpose of contacting you.
- We discuss your requirements which we hope we can answer quickly and efficiently, our website is designed for the customer to design their own door in the comfort of their own home without pressure, however we are aware some customers prefer a home visit to discuss their requirements further so we offer a free no obligation visit at an agreed time to suit you.
- If a home visit is required, we feel 30- 40 minutes is a sufficient time to deal with your enquiry, giving you the options we have available, colour choices, handles etc. Which then leaves you to enjoy the rest of your day/evening.
- Within 24hrs of a home visit you will receive a quotation from us via email detailing everything discussed. The quotation will be subject to a survey as we will not carry out in depth checks on the initial visit.
- We will then follow up with a phone call, txt, or email whichever you prefer 3 days after the quotation was sent to discuss if there is anything further we can help you with. No pressure will be placed on you for a sale. You can of course contact us at anytime on Tel 0800 069 9818, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We don’t use pressure tactics, sales pitches or one-time special offers. The price you see will always be the price you pay.
- If you do decide to buy a door from us…great, a survey will be arranged then we will keep you informed every step of the way.
- If you don’t decide to purchase a door, for what ever reason, we will ask if you would like us to keep your quotation on file for future or destroy it along with your personal details.
We want all our customers to feel as relaxed as possible when choosing their door. It’s a big statement piece to any house and it has to be right.